Friday 1 October 2010

VITAMARK TESTIMONIES

I want to tell you about my latest friend that I've met over the last 2 weeks. Sometime back now, he was suffering with skin cancer. The hospital informed him that they were unable to take anymore chunks out of him, (his words, not mine), and that's how it was left, not knowing what would happen if he had another bout of cancer. Cutting a long story short, fortunately he came across some health products that have not only put his cancer in remission, but also caused his hair to grow faster and looking younger. For example, he's 75 and he's been told he looks 45 - 50. He also was on warffrin at the time for a heart condition. These products have eliminated the necessity to be on warffrin, which has allowed his whole body to build up an immune system and be a far healthier person.

My husband has been on warffrin for the last 18 months and picked up every germ that was possibly going. Considering he was never a sick person before the op, he has found this very difficult to live with. We have now introduced him to these products and they are slowly making a difference. In other words he's happier already! Not to mention myself, after having pancreaitis (forgive the spelling mistakes) 3 times, and pancreotic cyst and my gall bladder removed, left me with an ongoing digestion and stomach complaint. I am taking some health products to help with this, and even though I've only been on them a week I have already noticed a difference. Because one of my loves is health and nutrition, I was over the moon when I found these products and the breakthroughs they've had with new compounds of plants, herbs, vitamins etc.

If I can be any help in this area, don't hesitate to contact me. In the meantime check it out. http://bit.ly/kHelZ

PS: I hope I've at least made you smile!

Dawnsuzanne.

No comments:

Post a Comment